Company : Google
Job Role: Corporate Operations Engineer
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
Job Location: Hyderabad, Gurgaon
Experience: 1 Year
- 1 year relevant work experience, including demonstrated experience troubleshooting applications in UNIX/Linux/Mac/Windows; experience deploying and supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conferencing and various wireless devices.
- 1 year of relevant work experience, including experience deploying and supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conferencing and various wireless devices.
- Experience with scripting languages (i.e. Python).
- Strong customer service, organizational, prioritization, multitasking, communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve issues for Google's corporate resources, tools, operating systems and applications both locally and remotely.
- Work with service owners and customer teams to plan and implement service and application upgrades and changes.
- Develop solutions to operational and user productivity issues via automation or process improvements.
- Support IT infrastructure related projects such as server or network upgrades, and office relocations and expansions.
- Travel occasionally to provide IT support in distributed offices.