Job Role: Support
Job location: Hyderabad
* Providing Voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
* The job will require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
* Remote Infrastructure support delivery
* Resolve routine customer problem
* Ability to Identify Opportunity & Implement Process Improvements
* Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurements.
* Has technical experience and skills in the areas of problem determination, creativity and analysis.
* Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting
* Browser Support – Internet Explorer
* Strong computer skills required
* Proficient in network connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Excellent customer service orientation
* Neutral accent
Date : 17th Aug 2013 - 9 AM
St.Peters Engineering College
Maisammaguda, Opp. A.P. Forest Academy,
Dhoolapally (P.O.), Medchal Mandal,
R.R. District, Hyderabad – 500 014