Company : JPMorgan Chase
Position: Application Support Analyst
Job location: Bangalore
Apply: Click Here
Must have Skills:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated self-starter
- Very good SQL and PL/SQL knowledge
- Good Scripting knowledge in UNIX Shell/Perl
- Flexible to learn new tools and Technologies.
- Ready to work in shifts
- The candidate will be initially responsible for monitoring of overnight batches and ensuring batch completion with in SLA and systems availability 24/7 in production.
- The candidate will be expected to show strong analytical and problem solving abilities and participate in resolving day to day production issues which include resolution of data quality issues, investigations into system functionality, responding to system alerts, business queries, report requests & feed loading errors in production.
- The candidate is expected to work collaboratively with the application development/testing team by deploying code, running batches, trouble shooting issues in Test and QA environment, coordinating and scheduling releases, conducting design review meetings etc.
- It is also expected to automate any manual tasks and bring new ideas to increase efficiency and productivity of the team.