Job location: Bangalore
Qualification : BE , Btech
Apply : Click Here
- Overall System Administration of Ericsson OSS
- Integration of Telecom Nodes with OSS.
- End to end troubleshooting for the issues related to OSS Platform, Fault Management, User Management, Software/Hardware Management, Performance Management and Configuration Management.
- Perform release upgrades on OSS nodes and OSS roll-out
- Trouble Ticket /Change Request handling as per SLA/WLA
- Customer Service Requests (CSR) handling (Analysis, Troubleshooting, and Corrective Maintenance) for the complex faults.
- To handle emergencies and on-call support.
- Co-ordination with Design Unit - OSS.
- Coordination with external suppliers for 3PP Hardware Support.
Required Technical Skills:
- Good Knowledge & Understanding of UNIX,Linux, Virtualization – VMWare, VSphere, VCenter, VERITAS Cluster Manager, Cloud Computing, TCP IP, Oracle.
- Should have good knowledge & understanding of Support Processes
- Good Knowledge & Skills on System Administration of OSS.
- Preferably hands-on experience of Integration & Commissioning of OSS.
- Should have good knowledge & understanding of GSM / WCDMA.
Mandatory Human Skills:
- Should be customer oriented.
- Should work well under time constraints.
- Should have good oral & written communication skills.
- Should actively contribute to improvements and changes.