Company : ACS
Qualification : B.Sc,B.Com,BBA,B.Ed,BCA,BA
Experience : 0 - 3 Years
Job Location : Noida
Job Role : BPO Support
* Assume responsibility for quality and timeliness of all tasks delegated by Client Managers.
* Participate in internal communications on standard processes and reporting.
* Participate in meetings and on conference calls regarding current projects, updates and projections; lead as directed by Sr. Client Manager.
* Troubleshoot application and data issues and direct to the appropriate XLS contacts.
* Complete standard tasks with limited instruction and supervision.
* Understand and mitigate risk.
* Escalate high risk, complex or problematic issues to Manager.
* Manage complex projects and work requests with consistent accuracy and completeness.
* Work collaboratively and productively with members of XLS to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
* Possess Bachelors Degree.
* Strong aptitude for Technology.
* Possess understanding of ediscovery processes and industry; litigation support experience or exposure.
* Possess strong technical grasp of technology tools and platform intricacies.
* Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Proven self-direction.
* Pro-active by nature.
* Capable of multi matter management and multi-tasking.
* Proven time management skills.
* Flexible in work hours and availability.
Walk In Details:
Walk In Date: 23rd to 25th September 2013
Walk In Time: 2 PM - 4 PM
ACS Of India Private Limited, A Xerox Company
1st Floor Tower A&B, Knowledge Boulevard
Plot-8A, Block-A, Sector 62, Noida