ICICI Careers - ICICI Walk-in Drive Across India From
Qualification: Any Graduates
Experience: 0 - 2 years
Location: Across India
Job Role: Junior Officer-Sales
For More Details And Apply : Click Here
- The Junior Sales Officer would be responsible for achieving the monthly sales targets, assigned to him/her, for various products and services offered by ICICI Bank.
- Need to cross sell new product and service opportunities.
- The sales officer would involve in market mapping, customer mapping, competitor mapping in the geography assigned.
- The candidate would proactively identify sales prospects and do business development activities in the geography assigned.
- Should maintain periodic status reports, including daily activity matrix and calls/follow-ups made.
- The candidate should be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Should have 0 - 2 years experience in call centers handling domestic and international customers.
- Should have Good Communication Skills (English & Hindi Language) and verbal ability.
- The candidate should have the ability to build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers.
- Should be able to engage with people in a convincing manner.
- Should maintain the ability to generate ideas which can help him/her and the team to achieve the targets. assigned.