Company : Marvell
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 0 - 2 Years
Position: SQA Engineer
Apply : Click Here
* Define test cases, create and execute test plans for protocol validation using Bluetooth specification 2.1 + EDR (enhanced data rate), BLE and IEEE 802.15.2 coexistence and security.
* Write test automation scripts using Expect/Tcl and or Perl, C to do regression tests
* Develop and Execute test plans and compile test reports for internal and external releases
* Knowledge and understanding wired and wireless communications, Bluetooth modulation and frequency hopping processes, Bluetooth packet structure, error control options and the role of a Bluetooth profile.
* In depth knowledge and understanding of Bluetooth protocol analyzer to pin-point and isolate problems. Knowledge and understanding of Baseband Signaling and its logical transport mechanism, Link Management using sniff, hold, and park modes , Logical Link Control and Adaptation Protocol (L2CAP) , Host Controller Interface , short range wireless networks and their promoter groups
* Working knowledge on Windows, Linux
* Able to work independently and guide team members technically.
* Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
* Good written and communication skills.