Oracle Recruiting For Freshers and Experienced as Business Analyst - September 2013
Job location: Bangalore
Experience: 0 - 2 Years
Qualification: BE, Any Graduate
Apply : Click Here
* Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization*s financial and tactical business objectives.
* Provides business practices and processes. Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
* Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing.
* Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives.
* Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities.
* Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals.
* Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance.
* Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.