Qualification : BE ,B.Tech,ME,M.Tech
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Across India
Job Role : Technical Engineer
* Provide PC&IS (Power and Controls) technical support for the new site capacity project in India.
* This role is responsible for execution from detail design through start-up of the power and controls systems, working closely with internally with project technical peers and Global Platform resources and externally with key suppliers and contractors.
* Lead and manage the overall PC&IS project scope and budget associated with the execution of the project through application of standard work processes such as EWP, CQV, and GSUM.
* Strong partnership with the overall project team to provide technical leadership, ensuring the PC&IS systems and deliverables are successfully executed.
* Collaboration with Global PC&IS Platform team in the application of standard designs, systems, and applications.
* Strong leadership qualities, excellent communication skills, and ability to work effectively with internal and external teams.
* Able to lead and participate effectively in cross functional teams, handle multiple priorities, and anticipate and respond to rapidly evolving direction.
* Technical knowledge in power and controls technologies such as Rockwell Automation, Machine Control, Power Systems, and Infrastructure.
* Problem solving and option development ability to deal with the cost and scheduling constraints.
* Ability to identify low cost, best value options including non-capital solutions.
* A variety of engineering degrees at both undergraduate and graduate level are held by our successful P&G Engineering Managers.
* For this particular role, we are looking to hire Electrical or Instrumentation engineers.
* We are looking for people who can demonstrate leadership capability, the ability to work effectively with others, and who have practical experience at applying your engineering skills competently.
* You need to be a self-starter, fluent in English and possibly another language, and you should be excited at the prospect of an international career.
* The ideal candidate should have Bachelors of Engineering/B Tech or Master of Engineering/M-Tech degrees in Electrical or Instrumentation Engineering.