Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : 0 - 1 Years
Job Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Non-voice Process
* Receive and respond to inquiries from both internal and external customers
* Research to determine appropriate resolution steps as per SOP/ policies/parameters using GE systems
* Maintain customer records in accordance with policies and procedures.
* Maintains an effective follow-up process to ensure the completion of commitments to customers
* Provide Customer with product and service information
* Follow-up on customer inquiries and resolve
* Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls.
* Recommend process improvements.
* Excellent communication skills is a mandate
* Should be 10+2/Graduates
* 0 to 12 months of customer service experience in any industry
* B.Tech and MCA graduates are not eligible
* Desired candidates: Freshers, Immediate Joinees.
* Prior experience in back office operations
* Should be Customer Service Centric
* Excellent English comprehension Skills
* Working knowledge of Computers
* Professional etiquettes and ability to work with a Team
* Should be willing to in shifts (Standard shift 08:00 am to 10:00 pm IST)
* Should be open to Change
* Minimum of 18 years of age
* Reading Comprehension Assessment Test
* Typing Test
* Personal Interview
* Voice & Accent Round
* HR Round
* Opts Round
Walk In Details:
Walk In Date: 7th to 8th October 2013
Walk In Time: 2 PM - 7 PM
GE Global Servicing,
I Labs, Hyderabad Technology Centre,
Plot no 18, Software Unit Layout,
Opp: Inorbit mall, Hitech City,
Madhapur, Hyderabad- 500081.
Contact Person: Dora/ Rozina