Qualification : Any Graduate,MBA
Experience : Freshers
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Direct Marketing Executive
Job Description :
* To generate funds through the face to face fundraising technique using the prescribed products by the organization.
* To communicate effectively to donors on the activities of the organization as trained by the induction process.
* To participate in all the campaigns, fundraising, public engagement and other Oxfam India activity as per organizational requirements
* To achieve agreed upon targets for donor acquisition.
* To identify enhancing for running fund-raising campaigns for the team.
* To play active role in the overall target achievement of the team
* To ensure that all the field generated information is properly entered in the donor mandate form and daily report
* To ensure confidentiality of information pertaining to Oxfam India by him/herself
* To represent Oxfam India in a responsible manner as per the norms.
* Any other responsibility as assigned by the line manager.
* Good personality , Target Oriented, Excellent communication Skill, Organization and Planning,
* Team Leadership, Problem analysis and problem solving, and Decision Maker
Walk In Details:
Walk In Date: 14th to 19th October 2013
Walk In Time: 10 AM to 4 PM
1ST FLOOR,EAST VILLA,
NEXT TO BHAWANI RESTAURANT
46/3 HUTCHINS ROAD,
ST THOMAS TOWN,