Job Role : Business Analyst
Eligibility :Any Degree
Experience : 1 - 2 Years
Job Location : Chennai
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Present in 44 countries with more than 130,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning. We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
Payments Consulting and Business and Systems Analysis. Translate the customer needs into functional requirements.Assist the systems analysts and technical teams in the functional implementation by providing clear and unambiguous specifications to enable them to produce quality software that meets defined product requirements.Participate in the review of designs produced by systems analysts and technical team. Provide clarifications, training and support to the development teams during the construction phase. Develop and manage use case and support specifications.Provide clarification and support to the Testing team during creation of the Test scenarios and Testing processes.Understanding the requirements to analyse the gaps and create a solution for implementation. Create solution design.
· Understand Banking and General Trends in Financial Services.
· Experience in functional analysis and design.
· Strong analytical skills with ability to map business requirements into required functional components.
· Conversant with Business Process Modeling (BPM) – Preferred.
· UML knowledge and working knowledge of BPMN is a plus.
· Corporate payments exposure like reconciliations, statements and file designs.
· Exposure to Systems Integration and Interfacing with Multiple Banking Systems and / or/ Payment Networks
APPLY : CLICK HERE